Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In My Wardrobe: Chunky Sweater


Hello hello. I'm finally back from X'mas and boxing day shopping and can't wait to share it all on my blog. I hope all the boys and girls didn't buy too much on boxing day! 

Personal Important Message: My BF is finally back in town *big smile* ~ I've waited so long to finally see him ~~~ If he sees this post he'll probably mutter, "I see you once a month.." :[ I know that...but babe, you know I don't have patience. It just feels so good to be able to see each other in person, go on dates, huggles and snuggle one another. haha I'll stop now before readers start complaining.


In every girl's closet this year, there has to be a chunky sweater, to be more precise, a chunky off-shoulder sweater. Not only does it keep you warm but still stylish but it also makes you look like the cuddliest girl on a cold winter day. MUST HAVE!


I found mine, not discounted at Forever 21. I'm terrible at buying items that are on sale or in clearance. Either I complain that the style is the reason it ended up on the clearance rack or there aren't sizes left for me. Yet, I have this one friend, who always manages to find clothes cheap and stylish. Not to exaggerate, a Michael Kors bag for $50.00 (original $250.00)!!! I guess it pays off to have patience digging through piles of clothes. Must learn.





No comments:

Post a Comment