Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello Again.


Lately I've been really into Instagram and I quite often find myself checking my phone every half an hour to see my own post, to check my friends' updates and wondering if there are any people around the world liking my pictures. It's official...I'M ADDICTED. Damn...

 For those who don't know what instagram is, it's an APP for Iphone and androids that allows the users to upload and edit their own photos. It's really awesome how a little cropping and tweeking of colours can change your photos dramatically! I kind of wished I could say ALL my photos are #iphoneonly but I sort of melted my iphone lens when taking a picture of a candle....Oh gosh, my friend told me to never tell anyone that incident because it's so stupid. Sorry D.


Speaking of D. I miss you ~ and can't for you to come back from Hawaii! She's such a special friend. You know you have a bestie when they message you to check on how you are. I don't mean just, "Hey, how's it going?". But on my instagram, my profile reads:


Was: Fragmented but happy
Now: Remembering / trying to be happy

I like to fork myself was inspiring. 

I wasn't entirely surprised she would asked about it but the fact that she knew something was up and needed to check on me, that part was touching. You make me feel so loved! Readers! I'm not suicidal, so no worries here. But I was really inspired by "I like to fork myself" by the late Daul Kim. Gosh, I was already really fond of her blog / art before her mishaps. If you have seen my photos, you would see that a lot of them are captioned with: Hello. Hi. Bye. 

Hello Daul. 

1 comment:

  1. i love instagram, so you not alone.
    xx
    rulymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete